Our Generac Generators

Not sure about the right fit? CONTACT US TODAY!
On July 4, 2012, the power went out at my home with the temperature being 105. I do not want to think about what would have happened to my family, with the temperature being so hot, if it would not have been for my Generac whole house generator. My youngest son has asthma and with the heat, it makes it extremely difficult for him to breath, but we did not have to worry about him, because the house stayed nice and cool, it was off for over 3 hours during the heat of the day. I looked to see how much propane it had used and the needle had never moved. This is so wonderful! I am so thankful for the generator and Usher-Alford Electric, Inc. I have never had a problem with the unit and have had it for over 2 years. I don’t have to remember to get it serviced, they show up and service it for me when it is time. Thanks Dale, for taking care of my family. Wendy and family / Wingo, KY